Integrating with Zapier
Connecting to Zapier in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: One or more Zapier webhook URLs
Key integration features:
- Zapier Webhook URL: Add one or more Zapier webhook URLs to trigger after a visitor subscribes through Sumo
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Create your Zap and copy your webhook URL!
- Click on the Zapier integration
- Click Connect
- Enter your Zapier webhook URL(s)
- IMPORTANT: Only Zapier webhooks can be used with the Zapier integration!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Zapier, check out our guide HERE.
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Zapier.
Awesome Zaps have already been made for Sumo. You can view all of the pre existing ones at Zapier.
Below are the top 8 zaps in use now.