Integrating with HubSpot
Connecting to HubSpot in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
This feature is a Pro Integration and available on the following Sumo plans:
Details required to connect: Your Hub ID, Hubspot email, and password
Key integration features:
- Mailing Lists: Select a HubSpot static list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the HubSpot integration
- Enter your Hub ID and click Connect
- A window should pop up asking for your Hubspot email/password
- Click "Authorize"
- Select the Hubspot list to push new subscribers to
- IMPORTANT: SumoMe can only recognize Static Lists and not Smart Lists within Hubspot!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into HubSpot, check out our guide HERE.
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in HubSpot.