Don't be a hermit. Your readers have questions that your site doesn't answer. Contact Form makes it simple for your potential or current customers to connect with you. You'll be shocked at what you learn and how you can better serve your customers when you add a simple contact form to your site. Even when you sleep, people can connect you with via Contact Form.
- Single Inbox to see all your inbound messages
- Visually place your contact form where ever you like
- Completely customizable contact tab and form
- Include a captcha to avoid annoying people
- Exclude the form from any page you'd like
- Create an auto-response for every contact you receive
Inbox - View your super simple inbox full of all of your inbound messages.
Design - Create and design your "Subscribe" and "Success" Contact Forms.
Layout - Select the areas you want to show the forms on your website.
Settings - Choose which email you want your incoming messages to be sent to and configure your autoresponse settings.
Display Rules - Control where Contact Form is displayed on your website.
Tracking Pixels - [ Pro ] Add parameters to your shared URLs to track social traffic sources.
Contact Form Inbox
Click on the "Inbox" tab to check your incoming messages in one simple Inbox.
View incoming messages in the left pane of the window. When an incoming message is clicked, its contents will display in the right pane.
Design Your Subscribe Contact Form
Click on the "Design" tab, and make sure you're in the "subscribe" panel.
- Select Template - Free Users can only use Default.
- Select Size - Here you can select the size of the Form.
- Create Heading - Enter a Heading for your Form. Customize your content, font, and color here.
- Email Address Placeholder - This is the copy that will sit in your email input field. Give them instructions or show them an example. ie: "Email Address", "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Message Placeholder - This is the copy that will sit in your message input field. Give them instructions or show them an example of the desired input.
- Button - This is your CTA button. Customize the text, button color and text color.
Design Your Success Contact Form
Make sure you click on the "success" screen toggle.
- Success Heading - Enter a Heading for your Success Form. Customize your content, font, and color here.
- Success Text - Enter text for your Success Form. Customize your content, font, and color here.
- Success Button - This is the button indicating a successful form submission. Customize the text, button color and text color.
- Background Color - Choose the background color of your "subcribe" and "success" forms here.
- Side Tab - Enter text for your Side Tab. Customize your content, font color, and tab color here.
Contact Form Layout
Click on the Layout tab.
Contact Form Placement - Here is where you select the areas you want to show Contact FOrm buttons on your website.
Configure your Settings
Click on the Settings tab. Choose which email you want your incoming messages to be sent to, your Autoresponse Name, Autoresponse Subject, Autoresponse Body, and toggle Captcha on/off.
- Where should we send messages?- Choose the email address to which your incoming messages will be sent here.
- Autoresponse From Name - Choose the name others will see when they read your Autoresponses.
- Autoresponse Subject - Choose the copy that will be in the subject line of your autoresponse emails.
- Autoresponse Body - Enter the copy that will be in the body of your autoresponse emails.
- Use Captcha - Toggle Captcha on and off here. Contact Form has spam filtering in place without captcha. Only use captcha if you begin receiving spam through the contact form.
Configure your Display Rules
Control where Contact Form appears on your site. Contact Form will only show when any of your "Show" rules match and none of your "Don't Show" rules match. "Don't Show" will always win if there is a conflict :)
- Show Rules- Create any Show Rules here including: Mobile, Desktop, All, Specific Pages, Specific Sections.
- Don't Show Rules - Create any Don't Show Rules here including: Mobile, Desktop, All, Specific Pages, Specific Sections.