Disabling Sumo Apps
This quick how-to guide will show you exactly how to enable or disable any Sumo apps you want to start or stop using.
PLEASE NOTE: This will not cancel any active subscriptions you have. If you need to cancel a subscription and aren't sure how, here's a guide that covers how to manage subscriptions.
Easy! Just open up the Sumo Launcher and check the apps on the left-hand side.
- Green dot - App is Enabled
- No green dot - App is Disabled
Here's a quick list of steps you can follow to disable any Apps you don't want to use:
- Open up the Sumo Launcher
- Click on the Settings (gear) icon
- Click on the Apps tab at the top
- Click on the switch next to an App to enable/disable it
Here's a quick video that illustrates how to do this: