If you have not already signed up for Sumo, check out the Getting Started with Sumo Guide before following the instructions below.
Let's start by creating a Click Trigger Popup within List Builder.
- Open the Sumo Launcher
- Navigate to List Builder and select Create New Form
- Follow steps 1-6 accordingly
- Step 2, Form Type, select Click Trigger Popup
- Under Step 4, Visibility, Select Add Another Click Trigger. This will let you name the click trigger popup and give you the script.
- Copy the Inline Click Trigger Code.
- Make sure to save your new Click Trigger Popup you have created by hitting Make Live at the bottom!
- Next, login to your Squarespace account, select your site, and click Pages within the menu on the left.
- Click the page you wish to edit from the menu on the left, then click Edit.
- Click on an insert point (denoted as a teardrop shaped icon).
- Scroll down within the edit box until you see the Code icon.
- Paste the Inline Click Trigger Code in the Code Block then click Apply.
- Click Save.
- You're done! Now click the trigger you have created to see your hard work in action!