Attention: Your website must be a Wordpress.org and NOT a Wordpress.com website.
If you have not already signed up for Sumo, check out the Getting Started with Sumo Guide before following the instructions below.
- Login to your website's Wordpress Admin Dashboard.
- Select Plugins > Add New. Search Sumo and then click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin to finalize your plugin install of Sumo.
- Click on Settings within the plugin list or on Sumo within the Dashboard Panel itself.
- Click on Connect Sumo in order to attach your account to access your Sumo apps and settings.
- Enter in the Sumo account credentials you have already made, or create a new account.
- Now that you're connected, click on My Apps to turn on the apps you would like to use.
- In order to upgrade to Pro, you can click on Store from your WP Sumo Dashboard or from within the Sumo Home.
Learn more about List Builder
Learn more about Welcome Mat
Learn more about Scroll Box
Learn more about Smart Bar
Learn more about Google Analytics
Learn more about Heat Maps
Learn more about Content Analytics