If you have not already signed up for Sumo, check out the Getting Started with Sumo Guide before following the instructions below.
- Login to your Bigcommerce Dashboard and click on "Storefront Design" in the left side bar menu.
- Next, click on the "My Themes" option.
- Click "Advanced" > "Edit Theme Files"
- Click on "Edit theme files"
- Click on "templates" > "layout" > "base.html" and place your Sumo script in between the <head> tags and then click "Save & apply file"
- Go back to your Bigcommerce Dashboard. Click on the View Store icon (located in the top left corner) to preview your BigCommerce site.
- Congrats, you're all done! Navigate to the top right corner of your website and enter your Sumo credentials to start using Sumo!