Connecting to Vero in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Vero Auth token.
- This can be found in your Vero account by going to Settings > Project Details and you with see the "Auth Token" under the API Credentials section.
Key integration features:
- Contacts: Send your subscribers to your Contacts in your Vero account
- Tag Subscribers: Add one or more tags to the subscriber
- Trigger Event: Trigger an event once a user subscribes
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the Launcher
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Now you will see a list of various Email Service Providers. Select "Vero"
- Enter your Auth Token then click on the "CONNECT" button
- Almost Done! You will now see Vero connected! Now you must make sure of the following:
- Choose an Action (Optional): You can specify which event you want to trigger in Vero once a user subscribes if you wish.
- Tag Subscribers (Optional): Add one or more tags to the subscriber
- Click "SAVE"! You did all that hard work! Now "SAVE" it!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Vero, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Vero.Back to top