Connecting to Ontraport in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Ontraport App ID and API key
- These can be generated within your Ontraport account by going to Administration > Ontraport API Instructions and Key Manager
Key integration features:
- Sequence: Select a Ontraport sequence to add new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the "Integrations" app in your SumoMe dashboard.
- Now you will see a list of various Email Service Providers. Select "Ontraport"
- Enter your App ID and API key then click on the "CONNECT" button
- Almost Done! You will now see Ontraport connected! Now you must make sure of the following:
- Select a Sequence!! If you do not select a sequence your emails will NOT pass to Ontraport and be collected. If you see "-- Don't push to sequence --" Your emails will not pass.
- Click "SAVE"! You did all that hard work! Now "SAVE" it!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Ontraport, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Ontraport.Back to top