Connecting to Maropost in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Maropost Account ID and API Key
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a Maropost list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Integrations app in the Sumo app dashboard
- Click on the Maropost integration
- Enter your Maropost Account ID and API Key, then click Connect
- Select a Maropost list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Maropost, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Maropost.Back to top