Connecting to Pardot in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Pardot username, password and API key
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a Pardot list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Integrations app in the Sumo app dashboard
- Click on the Pardot integration
- Enter your Pardot username, password and API key then click Connect
- Select the list you want to send new Sumo subscribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Pardot, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Pardot.Back to top