Connecting to Drip in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Drip account email/password
Key integration features:
- Drip Campaign: Select a Campaign from your Drip account to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Optional Events: Add an optional event to the subscriber
- Tag Subscribers: Add one or more tags to the subscriber
- Disable Double Opt-in: Add new Sumo subscribers to Drip without requiring them to confirm a separate email opt-in sent from Drip
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Integrations app in the Sumo app dashboard
- Click on the Drip integration
- Click Connect
- A window should pop up asking you to log into your Drip account
- After logging into your Drip account, choose your account and click Authorize
- Back in SumoMe, select your Drip Account and Drip Campaign
- Optionally, you may add an Optional Event, Tag(s), or Disable Double Opt-in
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Drip, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Drip.Back to top