Connecting to Mailjet in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Mailjet API Key and Secret Key
Key integration features:
- Contact List: Push new Sumo susbcribers to your Mailjet contact list
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Integrations app in the Sumo app dashboard
- Click on the Mailjet integration
- Enter your API Key (public key) and Secret Key (private key)
- Select a Contact List in Mailjet to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Mailjet, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Mailjet.Back to top