Connecting to VerticalResponse in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your VerticalResponse email/password
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a list in VerticalResponse to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the Launcher
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the VerticalResponse integration
- Click Connect
- Enter your VerticalResponse email/password and click Sign in
- Select a list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into VerticalResponse, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in VerticalResponse.Back to top