First, make sure you've read our guide on Sumo Fields to see all of the available options.
Now, let's add some extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 3
- Open your List Builder 3 popup in the Design tab
- Add an input field to your form
- Select either a Preset Field or a Custom Field
- IMPORTANT: If you're using a Custom Field remember the name you're using for that field!
Extra fields in List Builder 2 and Scroll Box
- Open your Popup/Box and click on the Fields tab on the left
- Click Add Field to add a field. Make sure to remember the variable name if it's a Custom Field!
Extra fields in Welcome Mat
Check out our article on Welcome Mat fieldsBack to top
- Log into your ConvertKit account
- Click on Subscribers at the top of the page
- Click on a Subscriber, or create one by clicking the +
- Click "Add a new field" to create a new field
- Make sure the Field Names match the variable names you chose in your Sumo opt-in form!