First, make sure you've read our guide on Sumo Fields to see all of the available options.
Now, let's add some extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 3
- Open your List Builder 3 popup in the Design tab
- Add an input field to your form
- Select either a Preset Field or a Custom Field
- IMPORTANT: If you're using a Custom Field remember the name you're using for that field!
Extra fields in List Builder 2 and Scroll Box
- Open your Popup/Box and click on the Fields tab on the left
- Click Add Field to add a field. Make sure to remember the variable name if it's a Custom Field!
Extra fields in Welcome Mat
Check out our article on Welcome Mat fieldsBack to top
- Log into your ActiveCampaign account
- Set up any Custom Fields you want to pass from Sumo to ActiveCampaign (How do I do that?)
- If you're passing Custom Fields (not Built-in) make sure the Custom Field Name matches the variable name you chose in your Sumo opt-in form! Built-in Sumo fields must have their Custom Fields named in a certain way within ActiveCampaign:
Built-in Field Merge Tag Name Name %NAME% First Name %FIRSTNAME% Last Name %LASTNAME% Company %COMPANY% ZIP Code %ZIP% Website %WEBSITE% Phone Number %PHONE%