Installing Sumo on HubSpot Sites
If you have not already signed up for Sumo, check out the Getting Started with Sumo Guide before following the instructions below.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Choose the site you would like to install Sumo on from the Select a domain to edit dropdown.
- Scroll down the page and paste the Sumo installaton code within the Site Header HTML field.
- Scroll down and click Save Changes.
- Congrats, you're all done! Go to your Hubspot website, navigate to the top right corner of the page, and enter your Sumo credentials to start using Sumo!